Monday, February 22, 2010

Bradley is at such a fun and trying age. He is learning new things everyday, but also testing things everyday. I believe we are entering the terrible two's at not quite 18 months. He has become quite good at throwing tantrums when told no or doesn't get what he wants. I hope that he learns it doesn't work as quickly as he learns other things. On the other hand he wants to do everything Natalie (or anyone else for that matter) does. He loves to help clean up and dust, and still thinks cars and balls are the greatest toys ever. I can't believe how fast he's growing up. He wants to sit at the table all by himself with out even a booster seat, he feeds himself with a fork, and can even drink out of a cup without a lid (when I am brave enough to let him have one at the table). He cracks me up when he wants to go bye bye he gets his shoes and coat and brings them to me and says "bye bye." He listens to everything that is being said and will try to do things that I ask Natalie to do and then gets mad because I wasn't talking to him. I can't wait until this spring and summer I know he is going to be so much fun!

Here are a few fun pictures from this month.
Can you believe how big he looks in the bouncy house at Pump it UP.
So cute with Mommy and Daddy!

One last funny story. This morning Bradley was in the bathroom with my while I was taking a quick shower. He was being very quiet and when I looked out he had emptied the tissue box all over the floor. I said Bradley what did you do? He quickly started putting them all back in, and before I got out of the shower he had them put back in and the box back on the toilet. I mean really how cute is that. How could you possibly get mad at him when he tried to fix it all by himself. He's such a fun little guy.



1 comment:

  1. How cute! I know one of FireGirl's favorite "tricks" is to pull the tissues out of the box, one by one. Needless to say we've had to hide all the Kleenex boxes. LOL.

    ReplyDelete