Monday, April 12, 2010

Funny Bradley moments of the week

I can't say it enough right now, "you gotta love this age" because well if you didn't you might want to throw them out the window, or send them to the moon. Bradley seems to get himself into all sorts of things, and while some I wish he didn't; some are just so cute you can't help but laugh. And well since I would rather look back and laugh those are the stories I will share with you.

Bradley like Natalie prefers to be very independent so rather than ask for something why not just get it yourself. The other day I walked into the kitchen to find Bradley sitting on the counter eating a bag of pretzels he had climbed up and gotten by himself. When I asked what he was doing he got a big smile on his face and held out a pretzel for me. Now while I don't want him to climb onto the counter and help himself to a snack, how can you not help but smile when he's so proud of himself and willing to share his prize.

Bradley also loves to help clean up and do what ever you are doing so the other day after I had folded a basket of laundry (but forgot to take it right upstairs). I came back to Bradley "folding" the laundry again for me. He was sitting in the chair picking it up piece by piece and placing it in piles back on the arms of the chair just as I had done earlier. While I would rather not have to fold it all over again it was again just too cute to get mad about.


This morning after Natalie threw a fit while I was brushing her hair Bradley brought the brush back to me and stood in front of me so I could brush his hair. As soon as I started he put his hands over his eyes and started crying just like Natalie. Then he turned around and started laughing as he ran away. Yes my 19 month old has a sense of humor and was making fun of his sister. Oh I couldn't help but laugh, I loved it, luckily she had gone to the bathroom to compose herself and didn't see him mocking her.
And finally today we went to the park for lunch and to play. I brought the kids a treat for the car ride home. Bradley's was a sucker in hopes of keeping him awake for the ride home. Instead of keeping him awake he decided to use it like a pacifier and fall asleep with it in his mouth. When we got home and I tried to take it out of his mouth to get him out and carry him to bed, but when I did he grabbed it back put it back in his mouth and went back to sleep. I had to carry him to bed with it and replace it with the pacifier.

1 comment:

  1. How cute! What wonderful memories! Sounds like he's a real character!

    ReplyDelete