It's finally here!! I am working backstage this year (wow a lot of work) so I won't get to see them perform at the recital Saturday night. I did get to see Natalie's two routines tonight at dress rehearsal. I did video tape them from where I was and at least you can see the whole group. I am unable to zoom while the camera is recording so I will let you know where Natalie is in each dance. She did an awesome job!! I can't believe how grown up she has become this year. She LOVES dance and is going to continue taking classes this summer as well as dance camp, and is currently trying to talk me into more classes for next year.
This is her ballet routine to "Dance" She is the first one out and on the left end. After they chase around the circle she is the one in front and then moves to the left again. She did a great job and I am so proud of her.
This is her jazz routine "Clownin' Around" She is the last one out, but then ends up on the left end. She is the one left on stage at the end blowing kisses. Again I couldn't ask for anything more from them they were awesome!
I know they will do a great job tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment