Friday, July 9, 2010

Potty Training Update

Well we are at the end of our third week with the potty training and big boy bed. And well I can't complain about either. Bradley is doing wonderfully in his big boy bed, he climbs right in lays down says nigh night and goes to sleep. Potty training is going amazingly well also. We have gone the past 2 days with no accidents at all even out of the house on trips. I've still been using pull ups for trips out but I know I'm going to have to start braving the public soon enough. Yesterday he even made it on our trip to the outlets 45 minutes away! He's even doing well at night, of course that means he's waking up to go potty, but I guess that's a good start. The past 2 nights he has woken me up to go potty and still been dry, this is a big step, but I do miss my uninterrupted sleep. I can't believe how well he's doing he's growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment