Friday, October 8, 2010

Student of the Week

This week Natalie was chosen as the Kindergarten student of the week. Every week they choose one student to represent each class as student of the week and appear on the Weigle Wildcat News program. The parents of those students are welcome to come to the library and watch it live. I took Bradley this morning, however he was unable to keep his mouth quiet so I spent most of the time in the hallway. But I was there to see her smiling face after she received her medal and certificate. She was excited we were there. I forgot my camera this morning but I took some pictures after she got home.

Each grade gets a different color dog tag.

And this is Bradley at 9:00 this morning asleep on the floor. Why do you ask is he asleep on the floor at 9 am, well maybe because he hasn't slept past 5 am in a week now and this morning he woke up at 4:21 and would not go back to sleep!! Needless to say Bradley and I were not good friends this morning, and I would really like to sleep in until the alarm goes off at 6:15 (I don't think that's asking to much).

1 comment: