Friday, June 10, 2011

Bradley Plays Soccer

Bradley had his first soccer practice last night(he can't stop talking about it). I didn't get to go because it is the last week of dance for Natalie. But never fail Daddy took the camera for me. Like I said I didn't get to see it but from the pictures I think he did really well for his first time in an organized activity. He's so excited to go back next week, and I can't wait to get to see him in action. He is wearing his green soccer shirt because the uniform shirts are so big, I am going to try to do something about that before next week.




Here is a short video of them doing a little ball handling drill. He seemed to be doing pretty good until he noticed Daddy with the camera lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment