Last Friday we went to the Festival of Lights with my parents. We didn't make it last year because we got so busy, and the weather got so cold. I was determined we would make it this year before the holiday madness was in full swing. We had a beautiful night!! The lights were fantastic, the kids loved it, they loved the lights, music, characters, and most of all the puppet show. We got there early (around 4) because we knew it would be packed later on. We road the train, and carousel before the lines were long. We saw some animals and were in awe when the lights came on. The lights were so much better this year then in years past. They had cute little themed areas and so many different colors. My favorite lights were the ones up in the trees that made it look like it was snowing. I am glad we made it this year, and if we get another opportunity to go back before it's over this year I would definitely take it. I know the kids would enjoy it again.
Natalie was so excited when she saw the huge rhino nutcracker.
Look at the size of that tree!
Natalie and Grandma on the train.
Bradley and Daddy on the carousel.
Natalie and Bradley licking candy canes in the "Candy Cane Forrest."
Grandma and PaPaw with the kids in front of the tree.
Wow! I definitely don't remember some of that stuff! Taking FireGirl is definitely on our to-do list for this season, just not sure when yet.
ReplyDeleteBTW - LOVE the pics in front of the tree!