
I can't believe my baby girl is 7! Where has the time gone? She is such a beautiful sweet girl.
Natalie you are such a hard worker. No matter what it is be it school, or dance, or learning a new trick in the back yard you work hard until you can do it. You are a great friend to others, and like others to be happy. You take pride in your work, and want it to be just right. I can't believe how much you have grown and learned this year. It has been a year full of new discoveries. You have become a fluent reader, great at math, and an even better dancer. I can't wait to see what this year brings. Happy Birthday Natalie! We love you and are so proud of the young lady you are becoming.
No way she is that old!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Natalie!