Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Bradley's 4 and in Preshcool!?!
In know I'm a few weeks late and still in a bit of denial. But I do have some awesome pictures and stories to share about my 4 year old.
Does he look excited about that cake or what?
Bradley tells everyone he will be playing baseball next summer so for his birthday Doug and I got him an official Louisville Slugger Baseball bat with his name engraved on it. And Grandma and PaPaw got him a Tee to practice with.
He even took his turn pitching to Daddy.
Bradley is so proud to be able to write his own name he wanted to help make a sign for his birthday. He also love to announce to everyone that he can spell and write his own name even the hard letter "e".
I can't believe He's 4 and ready for school! School started last week and Bradley loves it. He made a friend the first day and still talks about him everyday when he comes home. They learned the nursery rhyme "Hey Diddle Diddle" and he can say it all by himself. He thinks that's pretty cool he even did it for the whole class by himself. I think it's going to be a good year for him.
No more time for pictures mom let's go.
So excited to get into his classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment