It's Finally above freezing! Yeah! Today it was going to be in the 40's (heat wave) so I decided to take the kids to the zoo to see the penguin parade. We had a blast Bradley walked the whole zoo, he was so excited his little legs just kept going. We went inside all of the houses, and got to see some different animals we don't always get to. Bradley didn't like the elephants inside because they were too big and close to him, he ran back out and then threw a fit when I picked him up to come in, other than that he loved getting to run around the zoo and point out all of the animals to us, he even wanted to show other people the animals. I love watching him grow up. And Natalie was such a good big sister getting excited with him and telling him the names of all the animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment