I can't believe that Bradley is already 20 months old! I guess I have to get used to saying he's almost 2. He has quite the little personality. He knows what he wants and does everything in his power to get it if he is allowed to or not. His language is taking off, and he loves singing and dancing. He of course still learns everything through imitating and is getting very good at it. Sometimes he cracks me up doing things that he has seen other people do. He shows a real interest in trying to play with the other kids and gets very frustrated when they go off to do things without him. He loves to play outside on the swings or his bike and of course with balls. But the funniest thing he's done outside lately was chase Natalie, Sam, and Owen around pointing his finger and making shooting noises at them trying to play Star Wars just like they were. Here are a few cute pictures of him lately.
Bradley with his back pack and Natalie's computer doing his "work" just like Daddy.
One of his other recent tricks is putting his shoes on all by himself, here he is with them on the wrong feet trying to figure out what's wrong with them.
Hi Bradley! So adorable!
ReplyDeleteHey - shoot me an email at KYFIREWIFE@GMAIL.COM - I keep wanting to write you guys but don't have your email address.
Later!