Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Happy Birthday Natalie!
I can't believe Natalie's 5 today. The time really has gone by way to fast. She has become such a little lady. I love watching her grow and discover new things. She has such and imagination, and love for learning. She is always creating new things, and asking thousands of questions about how things work or why things are the way the are. Today is also her last day of preschool and preschool graduation. She is so excited about kindergarten she asked if she gets to go tomorrow. She was very upset to learn she had to wait all summer. I am looking forward to the summer and spending everyday with her before I have to send her off to school everyday next year. Happy Birthday Natalie, Mommy loves you! Here are some pictures from her party on Sunday at Bananas Jump and Play. I think everyone had a great time!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!
ReplyDelete