Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Bradley!

I can't believe he's 2 already. He is such a boy! He amazes me everyday with his strength and humor. He is still a crazy climber, and tries to keep up with everything the big kids do. He is developing quite a personality and loves to make people laugh. He even calls himself or other things he likes funny. He is very social and outgoing not afraid of anything (kind of scary) I can't wait to watch him grow up, but part of me would like to keep him this age forever:)
playing on the slide at Natalie's school
doing chin-ups at the playground I can't believe how strong he his
sporting his boxer briefs
He is ding so well with potty training
we have even been out for many hours in underwear and been very successful!
A few pictures of Mama and her boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment