Thursday, September 23, 2010

Random Updates

Bradley had is 2 year check up today, yes I know it's a month late and I'm a slacker. But anyway here are the details, he is 24 pounds (4%) and 32 inches(7%) and yes she called him petite lol. She is very impressed with his potty training and eating and sleeping habits. She commented several times about how grown up he was for a two year old "boy." He was very good and talked up a storm to her about everything and every color in the room. Needless to say no worries about anything:) Natalie and Bradley also got the flu mist and did great!

Natalie is still loving school, kindergarten has changed a lot in the past few years. I can't believe how much work they do, and how much homework she has! I guess it's good, she's doing really well and is making new friends (mostly boys that she talks about). Her teacher is going to be out on Maternity leave in November and December so I'm glad things are going well. I hope she likes her sub as much as her teacher.

Natalie started dance again last night she has 3 classes in a row AHHH! She tried it last night and of course did great and loves it, she really liked tap. She is doing show team again and unfortunately she was the only one that signed up for the micro jazz class, so they are letting her try out the mini class for a few weeks to see if she can dance with them. Last night the teacher said she did great and she was very excited so we will see what happens.

And just for fun here are a few pictures of Natalie dancing outside in her big tutu.


Natalie Alcorn

(Natalie wanted to type her name)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! for a good checkup!

    I love that Natalie's doing dance. And she seems to really like it! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete