Thursday, September 9, 2010

Terrible Twos?

Bradley is definitely 2! He is soo cute and soo rotten! He started verbally protesting things like bed time or cleaning up by yelling at me "NO IT'S NOT"! Well of course I had to put a stop to that and tell him you don't yell at Mommy or tell Mommy no, so now he has started singing "no it's not" in a sweet little voice when he doesn't want to do something. It's so funny and yet so wrong. He wants to do everything by himself including the potty. He tells me to go away he's a big boy and he goes potty and runs out with no pants on saying, "I did it, big boy potty." Then he has to go wash his hands and bring me his pants to put back on (he has mastered taking them off). And well today I made an appointment to get his 2 year pictures taken, I had hoped to post them this afternoon, but well he didn't cooperate and the photographer at Portrait Inovations gave up:( So then I decided I would take him to the park and try to get a picture, it didn't go so well either, I got some cute shots but not what I was really looking for. So now I have an appointment for tonight at Kiddie Kandids at BabiesRus. Maybe I will have some luck there. But for now here are the pictures I took today at the park.


I will update everyone later on what we get tonight. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment