Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Gingerbread Man

Natalie will be performing with the CDMC show team again this holiday season. This year the jazz routine is to a song entitled "The Gingerbread Man" and Natalie plays the part of the gingerbread man. The studio was unable to find a costume that was suitable to dance in, leaving me to make one (I happily volunteered I enjoy a good project). So today with the help of the fabulous Auntie Boc Boc, 5 spare hours, and only $20 in materials the costume is complete! I must say it met all of our expectations. I can't wait to see her perform in it!



After all of our sewing was complete Natalie really wanted to help sew something. She found some spare fabric and stuffing and made a pillow (with very little help). Here she is showing off her handy work also.

1 comment: