Thursday, November 11, 2010

Look at my Castle Mommy!

I love watching Bradley build things, especially when he is doing it completely independent. The other night he was playing with blocks all by himself while Natalie was off playing all by herself, I must admit it was so nice to have a quiet peaceful house with both kids occupying themselves. This even gave Doug and I time to sit and enjoy some quiet conversation. This was of course until I decided to ruin everything and try to take a picture of Bradley playing with his blocks. He then had to run over and say Cheese, so then I got him to go sit next to his "castle" so I could get a picture of him with his creations. This then caused Natalie to become jealous of the fact that I took a picture of him and not her so she had to come invade his space so she could also build a "castle" for me to take a picture of. So much for peaceful independent play let the fighting commence. But it didn't last long Bradley got over it and they continued to build their own creations witch in the end also turned out to be a picture opportunity. Note to self next time don't try to capture the moment, just enjoy it while it lasts.



1 comment:

  1. Kids are too funny! That sibling rivalry starts young, doesn't it? LOL!

    ReplyDelete