Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ice Skating


Doug and I took the kids ice skating tonight. Natalie has been several times in the past few years, but this was Bradley's first time skating. I found him the cutest pair of hockey skates at Play it Again sports today and he loves them. He wore them around the house and got quite comfortable in them. He couldn't wait to try them out, so we took them to Sports Plus for public skate. He had so much fun and keeps telling Daddy he wants to play hockey. Needless to say we may frequent the rink this winter. Natalie is getting pretty confident on her own, and well Bradley loved being out there and was at least able to stand on his own two feet. Here are some of the great moments we captured tonight.


Daddy with his little skaters.

Mommy and Bradley watching from the bench.
Bradley showing off his ability to stand on the ice all by himself.
Natalie practicing skating while keeping her knees bent.

Here are few videos of the kids showing off their skating skills lol.







We all had fun, and I know the kids can't wait to go back, we hope to get down town and skate outside while Doug is off work for Christmas. Lets hope for a little warmer weather.

1 comment:

  1. How cute! And I bet Daddy is pleased as punch that his little boy wants to play hockey too!

    ReplyDelete