Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas



I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!! I know this year was one full of excitement for us. Bradley was old enough understand everything that was going on, and really be excited about Santa, and Presents. Natalie is still young enough to enjoy the magic that Christmas has to offer, and old enough to help out with all of the preparation that comes with it. From decorating, to baking, shopping and wrapping, Christmas was very special to her this year. I know we made some fantastic memories, and added a few more holiday traditions to our Christmas festivities for years to come.

Family picture with Santa at Paul Young

Yearly tradition to the live Nativity at Paul Young
Mommy insisted on a family picture
Showing off their new bikes (in the house)
Opening presents Christmas Eve
Natalie received these for Christmas, I highly recommend them, they really do have a 1 mile range and are very kid friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment