Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dr. Seuss Week Continues

Today was "Wacky Wednesday" day and the kids were supposed to wear wacky mixed up clothes. This is what Natalie chose, she even wore 2 different shoes! I love kindergarten and 5 year olds they're just so much fun!
Yesterday was "Fox in Sox" day and the kids got to wear crazy socks and take their shoes off all day. Here are the socks Natalie picked out of the Target dollar bin. And yes she was annoyed that I wanted to take her picture.
Tomorrow each student is to bring their favorite Dr. Seuss book to share and this is the book she wants to bring (she can read it all by herself). Sorry I forgot to rotate it before posting.

Friday is "Green Eggs and Ham" day and she is going to wear her green dance t-shirt and they get to go to the science lab at school and make green egss and ham to eat.

1 comment: