Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Girl Scouts

Tonight Natalie has her first Girls Scout meeting. She is joining late and so we did not get to order her a t-shirt, this means that I got to try and recreate the design on my own shirt for her. I bought her a blue shirt and used white puffy paint to draw the design using borrowed shirt for reference. I think it turned out pretty cute and Natalie is so excited. Their troop paints in pedals on their shirts every time they earn a patch instead of purchasing the sashes and patches. I think it is such a cute idea, I can't wait for Natalie to earn her first pedal. Wish her luck tonight as she makes new friends and great memories.
She is also going to Girls Scout day camp this summer with her friend Sophia. It sounds really cute and I can't wait to hear all about the cool stuff they do and learn.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay for Girl Scouts! She will have such an awesome time, and learn so much! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - and the shirt turned out really well too! Good job, Momma!

    ReplyDelete