Friday, September 11, 2009

Natalie's first day of preschool







Natalie started preschool yesterday at John Wesley Early Learning Center. She only went for an hour for the first day but she loved it. She was so excited she was up by 6:00 asking if she got to go to school. She wanted to wear a new outfit and was excited to carry her new Hello Kitty backpack daddy brought back from the Phillippines. We got up and ready and were ready to leave by 8:00. (school doesn't start until 9) We of course went outside to take a few pictures and left a little early to make sure we weren't late. Natalie was a little nervouse outside but once we got in she was excited to see the other kids. We had to wait in the hallway for the doors to open and when they did she took off into the classroom without even saying good-bye. I was very proud of her for being so brave. The school had a meet and greet time for the parents and activities for us to get to know each other. I thought that was really a good idea since I'm sure that Natalie will make some new friends and maybe we can have playdates after school. I think she is looking forward to a full day of school on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment