As summer comes to an end I took a minute to reflect on all the new things our family experienced. From Natalie's first dance recital, to Bradley's first Birthday this summer was full of exciting "firsts".
Natalie's 1st Birthday as a Big Sister.

Natalie's 1st Dance Recital.
(he didn't like it very much)

One of Many trips to the Zoo this summer.
One of Many trips to the Zoo this summer.
Bradley's 1st time playing in the sand box.
Natalie's 1st time swimming under water in her new pool.
As Bradley enters the into his toddler years and Natalie enters into her school years I know that our life will continue to be a life of "Firsts". I can't wait to be there every step of the way.
Bradley's 1st steps.
Bradley's 1st Birthday!!
and Cake
Bradleys first trip to Winton Woods Water Park Parky's Ark.
As Bradley enters the into his toddler years and Natalie enters into her school years I know that our life will continue to be a life of "Firsts". I can't wait to be there every step of the way.

No comments:
Post a Comment