Here is a video of the last class rehearsal before the first Christmas performance of "Rockin Around the Christmas Tree." They let the parents come in so they could have a chance to perform in front of a live audience before they go on stage this weekend for the first time. I tried to record it but the angle was hard to get on the floor right in front of her. Natalie is performing with the Cincinnati Dance Crew show team this year. They are doing 3 public shows as well as a few local Nursing home shows. Her group is the youngest and ranges in age from 4 to 9. Other groups include 4th graders through high school. She is so excited but I could tell she was a little nervous when they let all the parents in to watch today, but I think she'll do just fine this weekend. I will post a video from one of their performances in costume and on stage so that the angles should be better, but I hope you enjoyed the sneak peak.
No comments:
Post a Comment