Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow Day!

Natalie came running in my room at 6 am to tell me it snowed and it was covering the grass. She was so excited to go out and play in it. I told her we could not go out before the sun came up. We would wait until a little later when the sun was up and it was a little warmer. I did hold up my end of the deal and here are a few pictures to show how much fun she had.



Natalie with her snow man. The snow packed so well she rolled the balls all by herself I just helped her stack them together.

Snow balls were also a blast since the snow packed so well. She couldn't get enough, we walked the circle and she threw a snowball at me from every yard we passed.


Our Christmas art work. I made reindeer out of the kids hand and foot prints on a canvas so we can hang it up year after year and see how they've grown. I laugh at the thought of still hanging it up when they are teenagers and have there friends over:)


Well it may have been a little cold and slushy but we had a fun day!



No comments:

Post a Comment