Friday, October 23, 2009

Amazing Bradley facts of the week!

Bradley has done so many amazing things this week I thought I should take a minute and write them down.

Sunday-Bradley became obsessed with a new pair of shoes Auntie Boc Boc bought him at the thrift store. Why is this amazing you ask, well everyday when I tried to put on his old shoes he screamed and kicked and I got a workout trying to get them on. Sunday when I tried on the new shoes he walked around with a smile on his face stopping every few steps to squat down and point at them. The rest of the week is when the obsessed part started. He has taken his nap in his shoes everyday and it's the first thing he wants on in the morning. I think they make him feel taller or something. But what ever it is it sure is nice not to have to fight over putting shoes on in the morning.

Monday- We decided to go get pumpkins Monday night after Doug got off work so we ate dinner quickly so we would have time. Doug wanted to go change before we left so while the kids were finishing up dinner he and I went upstairs for a minute. The next thing I here is "Mom Bradley's out" and both kids are climbing the stairs to find us. yes Bradley somehow climbed out of his highchair on his own without knocking it over or falling from it. Still not sure how that happened. I told Doug the bed is next and then we're in trouble he's way to young to be out of the crib.

Tuesday-Bradley decided he wanted to take a walk and took off down the sidewalk. He walked all the way around the 1/4 mile circle on the sidewalk. I guess he's getting ready for Halloween.

Wednesday- I had such a bad day on Wed I don't remember what happened. All I know is that both kids could have received a medal for being the crankiest children in the world.

Thursday- This one is really mind boggling. I have noticed that Bradley is aware of when he is going to the bathroom in his diaper so when I saw him getting that look yesterday I asked him do you want to go potty just in joking conversation really. But to my amazement he took off to the bathroom door so I got up and followed. When we got there I pulled out the old potty seat and stuck him on it and to my amazement he pooped and peed on the potty. I'm sure it was some freak coincidence but hey I'll take it. At least I know that he knows where the potty is and what it's used for. (Now all I have to do is get him to say it:) And no I don't really think we are starting the potty training process this early that is unless he decides he's ready.

Friday- Well that brings us to today and who know what amazing things could happen today. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are going to have your hands full with that boy!

    ReplyDelete