Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Painting Pumpkin Faces

Today we painted pumpkin masks and put glitter on them. Natalie Sam and Owen all mixed red and yellow paint to make their own orange and painted their masks then they mixed blue and yellow to make green to paint the stems. After they were done painting we used gold glitter to make the faces. They turned out really cute.


Oh did you wonder what Bradley was doing while the big kids were painting, well he was painting his own pumpkin of course. I didn't think to buy Bradley a mask but I should know now not to leave him out anymore. He thinks he's a big kid now too and wants to do everything the big kids do. So in a quick pinch I cut out a pumpkin shape and put him in the highchair with his own paint brush and let him paint. Wow did he think he was big stuff I guess I will be planning for one more at the crafting table now.


I anticipated a much bigger mess and had taken all of his clothes off and had the sink ready for a bath, but he didn't do to much painting of himself most of it made it on the paper. Maybe we'll get messier with finger paints next time!












No comments:

Post a Comment