Thursday, October 29, 2009

What will he be up to next?

I continue to learn that it is never safe to leave your toddler alone in the kitchen. Bradley was playing the in the kitchen while I was in the family room. He loves to pull the tupperware out of the bottom drawer and play with it so I figured that was what he was doing. But today he brought it to a whole new level. I walked in the kitchen and found him sitting at the table with dishes of all sorts on the table ready for a snack or party or something. He was so proud of himself he had set the table and climbed up into the chair all by himself. I just had to take a picture. It was so cute but also kind of scary now that he can climb onto the chairs I can only imagine where I'll find him next.





No comments:

Post a Comment