Friday, October 30, 2009

Beautiful Fall Day!


Today was going to be such a nice day I knew we had to take advantage of it and get outside. We only have a limited number of days before it will get to cold. So I decided to dress the kids in cute fall outfits and go to the park to take some pictures. Well it was a good idea and I did get some cute pictures but not without some work. Bradley is at an age where it is nearly impossible to catch him sitting still and looking at the camera. Natalie of course was a ham as usual and I got plenty of pictures of her. Here are a few of the cute one from today. If I can figure out how to put a link to my walgreens account you can see all of them if you like. If not those of you who know my walgreens account info may go there and check them out.












No comments:

Post a Comment